Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Verterans Day


Happy Veteran's Day to the Past Present and Future warriors that have sacrificed so much just to protect our country. Because of you we as a country can walk out the doors of our homes with no worries. I'm extremely grateful to be an American Citizen thank you is just not enough for all that you do. Today I would like to recognized my Cousin Albert who lost his life in 2008 while serving our country. Albert we miss you everyday that goes by and we as a family are sooooo proud of you for all that you did to serve this beautiful country. Although, you are not here with us I know that I have a forever angel guiding me through my good and bad days. Sending you angels kisses & hugs today. WE LOVE YOU AlBERT OUR SOLIDER IN THE SKY


No comments:

Post a Comment