Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Costume Handy Down

Hello everyone,
I love this time of year HALLOWEEN it's so much fun to dress up like anyone you want and get away with it. For kids I'm sure it is especially exciting to be able to dress up like any super hero or even a princess. I know around Christmas time everyone loves to give out gifts well let's start a little early this year let's give away costumes to kids that have parents that can't afford a costume for their kids. If you know of a parent or some children that may be in need of a costume this year please email me at 1226cmc@gmail.com. If you want to donate a costume or hand one down from last year please email me and I'm sure we can find a very happy trick or treater that will love to transform themselves into what you have on hand. So lets get in the spirit of HALLOWEEN and give out some costumes to some little trick or treaters. For more info visit my website www.1226events.com HAPPY HALLOWEEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment