Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kids at your party/wedding


Here is a question for the day: I have requested that my reception be a no kid zone but some of my family member have no where to put their kids and are bring them to the wedding what can I do to keep these kids from running around all night long?

This is an easy fix here are some options that you can use:
1. If you have the extra funds I would turn the bridal suite or your cocktail area into a kids zone after your guests are seated for dinner. Hire a baby sitter, hook up a TV with a few Disney movies, some kid friendly snacks. If you want to go the extra mile put together some arts and crafts for the kids. You can get some really cute things at Michael's Crafts also look for some great coupons from Michaels. This will allow the parents to enjoy their time at your wedding and the kids will have a good time as well.
2. Turn one of your tables into the kids table: Instead of linens put white parchment paper and give them some washable markers, stickers and stencils and let them go to town. Put together some small good bags with puzzles, little electronic toys, coloring books, board games, cards & other things that will keep the kids entertained and seated in their seats. I would also save some money on the center piece and put some snacks in the middle of the table for kids. I hope this helps visit my website for more info www.1226events.com Send me more questions I will answer all of them. HAPPY PLANNING! 



No comments:

Post a Comment