Monday, October 3, 2011

Last Minute Planning

It doesn't matter how much you plan in advance there will be some last minute planning. I know everyone tries to do nothing but enjoy their time with family friends a few weeks before the big day. I agree I think you should spend that time to enjoy this big event happening here are a few helpful hints to help you through the last couple of weeks. 
1. If you can hire a wedding planner for just the 2 weeks before your event so you can just hand over all your stuff and vendor information to the planner and let go and enjoy this time. I know most people are limited to funds but trust me you will be glad you hired a planner so you can have fun and relax.
2. If you can not hire a planner make a list of things that need to be picked up or dropped off and give people tasks to do so you can relax leading up to your big day.
If your looking for more information visit my website www.1226events.com or send me questions.
HAPPY PLANNING

No comments:

Post a Comment